Charges, Course Fees and Availability of Places
Multi-Agency Training is currently free to organisations that contribute to the work of the Liverpool Safeguarding Children Partnership, organisations with charitable status and voluntary / community organisations.
LSCP Course Fees: Currently under review
- All training courses (Including Working Together)
- Partner agencies contributing to the LSCP – No Charge
- Charitable, voluntary, faith, community organisations and groups – No Charge
- Private individuals or staff from profit making organisations or agencies in receipt of a training grant - £100 PER DAY.
- *Working Together Update and Learning from Review £50 per day
Cancellation Fees / Non Attendance Fees: Currently under review - not currently enforced
Failure to inform of cancellation of a booked place at least five full working days before delivery of a course will result in a late cancellation fee being incurred.
Delegates who fail to attend a course without reasonable cause will incur a non-attendance charge. Late cancellation fees / non-attendance charges will be invoiced as follows:
All training courses (including Working Together)
- Statutory Agencies - £100 PER DAY
- Charitable, voluntary, faith, community organisations and groups - £50 Per Day
- Private individuals or staff from profit making organisations or agencies in receipt of a training grant - £100
HOW DO I BOOK ONTO A COURSE?
Any Practitioner wishing to attend an LSCP courses must register with the online booking system within the training section of the LSCP website. Individuals can then view and book themselves directly onto courses.
Within the LSCP website pages you will see a GREEN ribbon View and Book Courses - click on this link to access the full training calendar. New courses are added throughout the y ear and dates can change so please keep an eye on the website and make sure you are on the distribution list for updates from the training officer. to have your email address added to the distribution list please email us on LSCPTraining@liverpool.gov.uk or attend a training session- your email will be added to the list following completion of any courses we offer.
Should you not wish to have your name on the distribution list, please let us know.
HOWEVER – PLEASE NOTE. LSCP COURSES BOOKINGS WILL BE MANAGED BY THE LSCP TEAM.
Multi Agency – No more than four people from each sector will be permitted to book onto each session.
(LSCP reserves the right to monitor and withdraw bookings if required, to ensure that the audience remains multi agency).