Spotlight on ...sessions
Our free sixty minute ‘Spotlight On..’ sessions continue to be hugely successful.
Each session offers a short briefing on a different relevant subject matter (with accompanying LSCP Practitioner Guidance resource) and each is delivered by a specialist agency partner.
Issues discussed include:
1. Bruising in non-mobile babies and children not independently mobile (Alder Hey Rainbow Centre)
2. Understanding Psycho Active Substances – New Drugs (Addaction and Young Addaction)
3. Making a referral using the MARF (Careline)
4. Working with Gypsy Roma and Traveller Communities (EMTAS)
5. Introduction to Attachment Theory (Children’s Services Fostering Team)
6. Talking about LGBT+ (YPAS)
7. An introduction to Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (LJMU)
8. Adult Mental health and Parenting Capacity (Merseycare and Barnardos)
Following consultation with partner agencies and practitioners, the next series of Spotlight Sessions will take between 3.00- 4.00pm on Friday afternoons unless otherwise indicated.
Dates of forthcoming sessions are to be advertised shortly: