Ng. T2: Neglect & Young Carers
‘Understanding the complex needs of young carers/young adult carers – we explore the following:
- What are the signs that a child/young person may be a young carer
- Why it is important to early identify and support young carers – we look at this in terms of levels of need/risk of harm - and where we are receiving our referrals from, this also looks at missed opportunities for early identification and support.
- What is the negative impact on young carers, and their individual needs – and why it is important that young carers are identified.
- How young carers needs are often overlooked and neglected.
- A multi-agency approach to ‘Being young carer aware and curious‘
The waiting list for each date will not automatically transfer to future dates - new bookings will need to be made per course date.
All cancellations need to be made at least 7 working days prior to the training date. Any late cancellations or DNA's may be charged £50.
There are currently no dates for this event.