CE T1 Child Criminal and Sexual Exploitation
This training is delivered by Steph Quinn (CDOP Manager & previous Child Exploitation and Missing Lead)
New full day face to face training session that will cover;
- Understanding the history of what we now call exploitation
- To understand how grooming might impact on exploitation
- Understanding what is meant by ‘County Lines’ and how this links to exploitation
- Knowing what indicators to look for in children we are worried about
- To make professionals aware of what next steps to take if they have concerns that a child is at risk of exploitation
- To have a better understanding of what exploitation looks like in Liverpool and nationally
NB: Please note this training will be delivered in person. This venue is an accessible space.
The waiting list for each date will not automatically transfer to future dates - new bookings will need to be made per course date.
All cancellations need to be made at least 7 working days prior to the training date. Any late cancellations or DNA's may be charged £50.
|Partnership for Learning
|Join Waiting List